Participants are encouraged to question the project at its outset and to define and then discuss a group case study.
Participants are told to focus upon their own negative experiences in order to avoid them occurring within their own projects.
Understanding how Project structure can avoid a multitude of issues as well as protect the project and it’s sponsors.
• Definition and prioritisation of Project Deliverables.
• Agreeing the definition of project success and avoiding project failure.
• Both formal and informal communication requirements.
• Highlighting issues and blockages whilst keeping the project on track.
Manage timelines, budgets and multiple work-streams.
• Close, review and report on a completed project.
• Identify the positives and negatives.
• Incorporate the lessons learned into a broader project management ethos.
Price per delegate
15 Feb 2023
15 Mar 2023
10 May 2023
16 Aug 2023
15 Nov 2023
Please complete the contact form below or call 0141 221 5676 for further course information and available dates.
Alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org