Participants are encouraged to question the project at its outset and to define and then discuss a group case study.
Participants are told to focus upon their own negative experiences in order to avoid them occurring within their own projects.
Understanding how Project structure can avoid a multitude of issues as well as protect the project and it’s sponsors.
• Definition and prioritisation of Project Deliverables.
• Agreeing the definition of project success and avoiding project failure.
• Both formal and informal communication requirements.
• Highlighting issues and blockages whilst keeping the project on track.
Manage timelines, budgets and multiple work-streams.
• Close, review and report on a completed project.
• Identify the positives and negatives.
• Incorporate the lessons learned into a broader project management ethos.
Price per delegate
Indicia Training, Glasgow:
Please complete the contact form below or call 0141 221 5676 for further course information and available dates.
Alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org